Now that's cold barbed wire! Brrr!
I agree with Montucky it does look mighty cold. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Very nice macro shot.
Oh wow! That is just stunning!~Lisa
At first I did not know what those hairy wisp are until I enlarged it. Awesome! You really captured it beautifully! You have an eye for art and yes, beauty!
This is simply wonderful! Great shot!
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Now that's cold barbed wire! Brrr!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Montucky it does look mighty cold. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
ReplyDeleteVery nice macro shot.
ReplyDeleteOh wow! That is just stunning!
ReplyDelete~Lisa
At first I did not know what those hairy wisp are until I enlarged it. Awesome! You really captured it beautifully! You have an eye for art and yes, beauty!
ReplyDeleteThis is simply wonderful! Great shot!
ReplyDelete