These are wonderful! For some reason (cat) my calendula sprouts seemed to all die off.
That's interesting. I wonder if they like calendula or if it is just the spot you put them...
The blackberry leaf is beautiful! I haven't had much luck with Calendula, I think I need a partly shady spot here in AZ. :)
Calendula definitely likes cool weather and lots of water. They kind of just sat there all summer then really took off as soon as the temps dropped.
Rally nice colors. Very vivid!
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
These are wonderful! For some reason (cat) my calendula sprouts seemed to all die off.
ReplyDeleteThat's interesting. I wonder if they like calendula or if it is just the spot you put them...
DeleteThe blackberry leaf is beautiful! I haven't had much luck with Calendula, I think I need a partly shady spot here in AZ. :)
ReplyDeleteCalendula definitely likes cool weather and lots of water. They kind of just sat there all summer then really took off as soon as the temps dropped.
DeleteRally nice colors. Very vivid!
ReplyDelete