Great shots.. the nuthatch remains one of my faves! These are so pretty. -Tammy
Suddenly these started to show up here. I don't remember seeing them until now. Beautiful little birds!
Well done! These little fellows don't hold still very long.
Wonderful shots!I love the first one. I find it so hard to catch these guys upright. Well done.
Great photos of a beautiful little bird.
Great shot of the cool Nuthatch! They are great birds. Have a happy day!
These are great! I'm so glad you are enjoying the new camera!
What a cute little bird, love the pictures!! :)
I want to tell you how much I enjoy your photos every time they arrive. You do a great job and love seeing the closeup shots of the birds, the skyscapes, landscapes, etc. Thank you.Marilyn in BC
Such beautiful birds and great shots!
Great shots - these are one of my fav types of birds - I used to push peanuts into the bark of trees outside my windows to watch them.Cheers and thinks for linking to WBWStewart M - Melbourne
Such sweet birds! Great captures!
I think if the bird had a camera it would have taken a picture of you too. lol
such a cutie pie. wish we had more of them here - not piney enough, i guess.
My favorite is the top one. Again, it looks professional.
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Great shots.. the nuthatch remains one of my faves! These are so pretty. -Tammy
ReplyDeleteSuddenly these started to show up here. I don't remember seeing them until now. Beautiful little birds!
ReplyDeleteWell done! These little fellows don't hold still very long.
ReplyDeleteWonderful shots!
ReplyDeleteI love the first one. I find it so hard to catch these guys upright. Well done.
Great photos of a beautiful little bird.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot of the cool Nuthatch! They are great birds. Have a happy day!
ReplyDeleteThese are great! I'm so glad you are enjoying the new camera!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little bird, love the pictures!! :)
ReplyDeleteI want to tell you how much I enjoy your photos every time they arrive. You do a great job and love seeing the closeup shots of the birds, the skyscapes, landscapes, etc. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteMarilyn in BC
Such beautiful birds and great shots!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots - these are one of my fav types of birds - I used to push peanuts into the bark of trees outside my windows to watch them.
ReplyDeleteCheers and thinks for linking to WBW
Stewart M - Melbourne
Such sweet birds! Great captures!
ReplyDeleteI think if the bird had a camera it would have taken a picture of you too. lol
ReplyDeletesuch a cutie pie. wish we had more of them here - not piney enough, i guess.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the top one. Again, it looks professional.
ReplyDelete