That's a beautiful picture of the redwing!
Great captures. It would be so much easier if the girls and boys looked the same. I really am bad at my bird identifications.
Great photos! I had no idea the females look like that.
Hi Kateri, I think they are lovely. These are really nice photographs of the blackbird ladies! Have a wonderful day!
Hi Kateri, Great pictures! I am sure you're right in your id's, but look how short the tail is on the Brewer's --do you think it could be a young one, fledged already?
Sorry to comment on an old photo, but these are lovely! Tx
NICE shots! i would have never thought they were Blackbirds!! =)
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
That's a beautiful picture of the redwing!
ReplyDeleteGreat captures. It would be so much easier if the girls and boys looked the same. I really am bad at my bird identifications.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! I had no idea the females look like that.
ReplyDeleteHi Kateri, I think they are lovely. These are really nice photographs of the blackbird ladies! Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteHi Kateri, Great pictures! I am sure you're right in your id's, but look how short the tail is on the Brewer's --do you think it could be a young one, fledged already?
ReplyDeleteSorry to comment on an old photo, but these are lovely! Tx
ReplyDeleteNICE shots! i would have never thought they were Blackbirds!! =)
ReplyDelete