Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hiding in the Daylilies

These are two of the daylilies that I transplanted last summer from the house we sold. When I was taking the photos of the flowers, I startled the two little Wyandotte hens who were dust bathing in the cool shade of the thick daylily leaves.



5 comments:

  1. Wow, those are nice! They are a preview (I hope) of ours which are just beginning to bud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are so pretty then little hens hiding are great, hugs my friend, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous daylilies! I wish I had a sunny spot for some. Cute hens:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just the basic orange day lilies. They have just begun to bloom in the past few days. That red one is pretty, and rich looking.

    The little chickens must be adjusting well to their new home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your day lilies are thriving. they're beautiful. and, those hens are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.