Hi Kateri, That is quite a lovely moth or butterfly. Have a wonderful day today!
Gorgeous!!
beautiful!!love to be able to see the tiny hairs...along the wings!! great shot!!
That's a beautiful shot!
What a photo! It is very beautiful.
Thanks everyone! Sometimes I am amazed what my little camera will do. (My method of photography is "point, shoot, hope for the best" and sometimes like with this one, I'm really pleased with the results.)
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Hi Kateri, That is quite a lovely moth or butterfly. Have a wonderful day today!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!!
ReplyDeletelove to be able to see the tiny hairs...along the wings!! great shot!!
That's a beautiful shot!
ReplyDeleteWhat a photo! It is very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! Sometimes I am amazed what my little camera will do. (My method of photography is "point, shoot, hope for the best" and sometimes like with this one, I'm really pleased with the results.)
ReplyDelete