What a pretty scene!
They do look like something the fairies would live with. Do they fade to white?
Sandy, no they actually shrivel up and practically disapear soon after the sun rises--one of those things that are like dew covered spider webs--you have to get out early to get photos.
I can see the fairies now! :)
Hi Kateri, Nature gives us pleasant little views sometimes. Thanks for sharing them! Have a great day!
I can just see the fairies dancing under the umbrellas! Wonderful poem.
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
What a pretty scene!
ReplyDeleteThey do look like something the fairies would live with. Do they fade to white?
ReplyDeleteSandy, no they actually shrivel up and practically disapear soon after the sun rises--one of those things that are like dew covered spider webs--you have to get out early to get photos.
DeleteI can see the fairies now! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Kateri, Nature gives us pleasant little views sometimes. Thanks for sharing them! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI can just see the fairies dancing under the umbrellas! Wonderful poem.
ReplyDelete