Your little poem is lovely and reflects my mood right now. I must need a walk in the woods.
I'm feeling a bit that way myself, I thought it was just a lack of Christmas spirit. Maybe a walk would do me good too!
OH Kateri, I can sooooo relate! I am struggling this week - and I really need a good walk in the woods!
Yes, a walk in the woods is a good prescription for feeling down!
What a beautiful poem and true sentiment. Wonderful.Cheers from Cottage Country!
That is beautiful, and the empty bird nest shows the emotion as well.
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Your little poem is lovely and reflects my mood right now. I must need a walk in the woods.
ReplyDeleteI'm feeling a bit that way myself, I thought it was just a lack of Christmas spirit. Maybe a walk would do me good too!
ReplyDeleteOH Kateri, I can sooooo relate! I am struggling this week - and I really need a good walk in the woods!
ReplyDeleteYes, a walk in the woods is a good prescription for feeling down!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful poem and true sentiment. Wonderful.
ReplyDeleteCheers from Cottage Country!
That is beautiful, and the empty bird nest shows the emotion as well.
ReplyDelete