Sparkly snow is magical!
These are beautiful shots!
How lovely - they glitter like diamonds.
I like the glitter too. It's good to see that you are enjoying the beauty of winter!
Good captures! I love seeing the sun sparkles on the snow!Yep, I WILL be growing some heirloom tomatoes...thanks to you!! :)
This si the best part of a fresh snowfall - all the flakes are still separate, and the flakes all catch the sun so beautifully!!
I love how it all sparkles in the sunlight!
Hi Kateri, Love your pictures of the crystals of snow. We are just now getting a bit of snow here in Crossville, TN where I presently am. Have a great Thurs. tomorrow!
Only an awesome Creator could place such beauty among stones! Thank-you for seeing, capturing, sharing.
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Sparkly snow is magical!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful shots!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely - they glitter like diamonds.
ReplyDeleteI like the glitter too. It's good to see that you are enjoying the beauty of winter!
ReplyDeleteGood captures! I love seeing the sun sparkles on the snow!
ReplyDeleteYep, I WILL be growing some heirloom tomatoes...thanks to you!! :)
This si the best part of a fresh snowfall - all the flakes are still separate, and the flakes all catch the sun so beautifully!!
ReplyDeleteI love how it all sparkles in the sunlight!
ReplyDeleteHi Kateri, Love your pictures of the crystals of snow. We are just now getting a bit of snow here in Crossville, TN where I presently am. Have a great Thurs. tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteOnly an awesome Creator could place such beauty among stones! Thank-you for seeing, capturing, sharing.
ReplyDelete