In the meantime, I enjoyed my flowers at the old home for one of the last times. Purple in many different shades is in it's splendor.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
A Purple Post
Last night was our first night at our new home. Granted, we slept on a mattress in the middle of the kitchen, surrounded by stacks of boxes. But it was home! Today we are back at our our old home packing the last of our things. I spent a hour potting herb plants to take to the new place. I'm coming back tomorrow to clean the house and put the yard in order and hopefully pot up a few of my flowers.
In the meantime, I enjoyed my flowers at the old home for one of the last times. Purple in many different shades is in it's splendor.









In the meantime, I enjoyed my flowers at the old home for one of the last times. Purple in many different shades is in it's splendor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful flowers and a nice tribute to the house you leave behind. It's hard to leave the growing things, but wonderful to consider what will be next year!.
ReplyDeleteI live walk through my dream garden vicariously each time you post flowers on your blog. thanks :)Now that I have a yard of my own, I can work toward this kind of beauty myself.
ReplyDeletei can't wait to see the evolution of your new garden!
ReplyDelete