Saturday, August 15, 2009

Woven by a Tiny Weaver

I must admit, I've become a bit fascinated by spiderwebs since moving out to the country. I wake up in the morning to meadows and woods full of many different kinds of spiderwebs, all glistening with dewdrops. It amazes me that the most perfect of all the webs are the ones that are woven by tiny spiders that are hardly bigger then pinheads. If you look very close, you can see the master weaver in the center of this web.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you got that web in great shape. I posted a couple this morning that are already starting to go by.

    You have a nice blog, and I will be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great shot of a web! I love to see them and this was a great one to photograph!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.