Oh, oh and OH! I love your photographs so much Kateri. You really have such a great eye for things x
These are lovely. We haven't had any really pretty frost on the glass yet. We only got the first snow this weekend.
"Cool" shots! Frost is such fun too photograph!
I feel right at home looking at these pictures. If I could get myself out from under the blanket I could probably get a few pretty ones as well. Think I'll stay right where I am and enjoy yours. ; )
These photos are AMAZING.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Oh, oh and OH! I love your photographs so much Kateri. You really have such a great eye for things x
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely. We haven't had any really pretty frost on the glass yet. We only got the first snow this weekend.
ReplyDelete"Cool" shots! Frost is such fun too photograph!
ReplyDeleteI feel right at home looking at these pictures. If I could get myself out from under the blanket I could probably get a few pretty ones as well. Think I'll stay right where I am and enjoy yours. ; )
ReplyDeleteThese photos are AMAZING.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete