I agree, it is pretty. We have just a bit more snow than you, but nothing left in the trees. That big east coast storm just brushed southern Maine. We got off lucky this time.Merry Christmas to you and your husband.
That is beautiful! I hope you are snug and warm and enjoying your new home this winter!
Ohhh how beautiful!!!! I'm a little jealous. It's brown here.
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I agree, it is pretty. We have just a bit more snow than you, but nothing left in the trees. That big east coast storm just brushed southern Maine. We got off lucky this time.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and your husband.
That is beautiful! I hope you are snug and warm and enjoying your new home this winter!
ReplyDeleteOhhh how beautiful!!!! I'm a little jealous. It's brown here.
ReplyDelete