Now that is a neat place to hide, smart girls they are, hugs
This picture is really irresistible!
that is sooooo cute!
Really cute! What a great capture!
They are so cute--great picture!
Awesome. This I like very much. Thank You.
What luck that you saw this! I didn't know that chickens minded the rain.
You get the most amazing photos! You really have an eye for capturing nature shots. This is soooo cute!
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Now that is a neat place to hide, smart girls they are, hugs
ReplyDeleteThis picture is really irresistible!
ReplyDeletethat is sooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteReally cute! What a great capture!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute--great picture!
ReplyDeleteAwesome. This I like very much. Thank You.
ReplyDeleteWhat luck that you saw this! I didn't know that chickens minded the rain.
ReplyDeleteYou get the most amazing photos! You really have an eye for capturing nature shots. This is soooo cute!
ReplyDelete