Love the frosty morning pictures, especially the ones you posted on the 3-rd! I always heard that to goats everything was edible. Apparently some things are an acquired taste.
Hi Kateri, I awakened to a frosty yard but it is bright sunny and warmer now. I am happy for the blue skies as that makes for better bird watching and better bird photographs! Have a lovely weekend!
The frost garden is so pretty! We will have our first visit from the arctic air mass this weekend. I wounder if we will have frost as pretty with it!
ReplyDeleteYou guys have been having lots of frosty mornings! We are going to get cold for the weekend, highs in the 50s, wind and rain. Brrrr...
ReplyDeleteYes, we've woken up to frost almost every morning for the past week. It has been a colder than usual fall.
DeleteJust love those first two frosty pictures! We're going to be pretty frosty here by the weekend.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful images!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are stunning and I was surprised to see your header. I eat dandelion greens. They are an amazing wealth of health properties.
ReplyDeleteLove the frosty morning pictures, especially the ones you posted on the 3-rd! I always heard that to goats everything was edible. Apparently some things are an acquired taste.
ReplyDeleteIncredible beautiful. I love the first photo most of all; it is awesome.
ReplyDeleteoh, BBBbbbbbrrrrrr. i love your first frosty shot!! magical!!
ReplyDeleteHeavy frosty is here. ^_^
ReplyDeleteKim,USA
Hi Kateri, I awakened to a frosty yard but it is bright sunny and warmer now. I am happy for the blue skies as that makes for better bird watching and better bird photographs! Have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeletelovely crisp scenes from the north! :)
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by!
You have had such beautiful frosty mornings...nothing like that here.
ReplyDeleteThat leafless tree against the blue sky looked so pretty. Happy weekend!
ReplyDelete