-Eat lots of fruit (it is the end of summer there, and lots of things are in season.)
-Pick up sea shells on the beach.
-Don't gain 10 lbs.
-Don't think about work for even one minute.
That's it! For everything else I'm just going to sit back and enjoy whatever happens. I realized the other day that this is the longest stretch of time that I have have off since I started working as a nurse. Work has been very busy for the last several months, and I knew I was exhausted and stressed out, but it was amazing what a load was lifted off my mind when I turned off my work cell phone and laptop yesterday. I won't be turning them on again until April 6th. I guess I really do need a vacation!
We leave tomorrow morning and arrive in Lima at 11pm tomorrow evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.