I want to share with you some of the lovely homes we have seen. Peruvians seem to love their colors!
This house is for sale. If it weren't in the middle of a huge city, I'd be ready to buy it and move in! It looks large in the photo, but really it is not. The only sad thing is that is is next door to a run down ugly concrete skyscraper. That seems to be pretty typical of this part of Lima though. You will have architecturally beautiful homes next to concrete blocks that are complete devoid of beauty or taste.
These next two aren't homes, but are beautiful buildings.
We couldn't figure out what this building is for, but I love the combination of brick red and dusty blue.
And lastly, a little taste of landscaping:
I would love to see the garden that is behind this wall!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.