Buckwheat is a fawn who was run over by a brush hog a few weeks ago and is now being fostered by one of my patients. He has recovered well from his injuries.
He is so sweet and playful. He ran right up to me after he was done with his bottle and wanted to be snuggled and kissed. he reminds me of the little kid goats we raised when I was a child back on my parents homestead.
Hi Kateri, How tender and darling! Great shots and interesting topic. I have not heard of baby deer being fostered even though injured. I was raised in Los Angeles, so what do I know about deer? Not much! Have a super good day!
ReplyDeleteI can't think of anything cuter! I'm glad it is being cared for!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely! I enjoyed the photos and got good feeling into my heart when reading Your post.
ReplyDeleteThe guy who is taking care of him used to have a white tail deer farm before he got sick several years ago. This fawn could not have found a better caregiver. :)
ReplyDelete