Nice looking storm clouds!
I like seeing the blue of the sky reflecting in the vegetation.
What a pretty picture.
Wow, I like the colors in that sky. We had storms to our west, and below us last night, but just a bit of drizzle here.
Hi Kateri, Lovely vista with the tree being the focus with that sky. Have a super day tomorrow!
Simple, and striking!
Very dramatic and lovely!
Pretty photo and nice clouds.
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Nice looking storm clouds!
ReplyDeleteI like seeing the blue of the sky reflecting in the vegetation.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty picture.
ReplyDeleteWow, I like the colors in that sky. We had storms to our west, and below us last night, but just a bit of drizzle here.
ReplyDeleteHi Kateri, Lovely vista with the tree being the focus with that sky. Have a super day tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteSimple, and striking!
ReplyDeleteVery dramatic and lovely!
ReplyDeletePretty photo and nice clouds.
ReplyDelete