Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mossy Raindrops


Linked to Macro Monday.

26 comments:

  1. a scene from God's coloring book to be sure...just lovely, even the smallest of things have meaning don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the color in your past couple of posts...I've had enough of this brown winter that we've had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny coincidence. My MM is moss too. Yours is a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!
    Happy Macro Monday!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot!
    Love the raindrops and the DOF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. I love the raindrops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those pretty little raindrops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there - I think moss (and ferns and such like!) are an overlooked set of plants!

    Nice picture.

    Stewart M - Australia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photo.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you found the moss to photograph on your walk, very cool picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice colors, I appreciate that you included the sky in your composition, which adds to spring, fresh mood. The drops are like icing on the cake. Great image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!
    Love the small raindrops

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! This is AMAZING! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kateri, Oh so beautiful! You should make that into a note card or at least print one up and frame it. Quite lovely. Have an outstanding day today and a most pleasant coming week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful shot! It looks so much like spring. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful shot! It looks so much like spring. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful shot with the rain drops ~~thanks for sharing, namaste, carol (A Creative Harbor)
    linked with Macro Monday

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful little raindrops!! love the earthy feel!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A great job of photographing the moss. It is elegant in this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Superb details in this photo!

    Happy MM

    ReplyDelete
  21. Outstanding photo, Kateri!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! What an amazing photo! Love the angle, the raindrops and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! What an amazing photo! Love the angle, the raindrops and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's like a little forest all its own! Amazing photo!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, great capture of those raindrops! - just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome macro!!! I cannot praise Your photo enough.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.