I do believe this is a first in my life--we woke up on the eve of Spring to a dewy sunrise and a field full of spiderwebs.
It has been 80 degrees every day for the past week, with more warm weather in the forecast. The grass is green, trees are budding out, flowers are bursting into bloom, and I finally had a day off today to spend in the garden. Quite a contrast to last spring which was one of the coldest on record.
Isn't this just the coolest thing?! I had a similar experience last fall. Huge spiderwebs created overnight! I blogged about it, of course...http://willowhomestead.blogspot.com/2011/08/overzealous-spiders.html
ReplyDeleteIt has been a crazy year. Beautiful capture.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture, I love the lighting! We had a bit of a cold snap Sunday and Monday and it killed the new leaves on the Arizona Ash trees but they should come back here in the next few days...I hope!
ReplyDeleteWow, you are even warmer than us!
ReplyDeleteI saw spider strings in the woods today, but no webs yet.
What a cool spiderweb. - Oh by the way all of you with 70-80 weather, "I hate you" - Just kidding. Check out what I woke up to today. (Very unusual for us here this time of year) So please send spring back to us!
ReplyDelete