How wonderful photo. Your photo gives to me hope that Spring is coming slowly. Yesterday we had max 8 ºC / 46.4 ºF for the first time. Snow, that we have yet about one foot.
Hi Kateri, To quote Candice Olson the designer: "How devine"! Beautiful and a promise of coming fruit (unless totally ornamental of course). Have a super nice day and a fine weekend!
How wonderful photo. Your photo gives to me hope that Spring is coming slowly. Yesterday we had max 8 ºC / 46.4 ºF for the first time. Snow, that we have yet about one foot.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite flowers to photograph and true indications of spring's arrival...lovely! :))
ReplyDeleteHi Kateri, To quote Candice Olson the designer: "How devine"! Beautiful and a promise of coming fruit (unless totally ornamental of course). Have a super nice day and a fine weekend!
ReplyDeleteThey are so beautiful! My plums aren't blooming yet, so I really appreciate seeing yours.
ReplyDeleteThey look like poetry!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love when my apple trees blossom.
ReplyDeleteIt's been incredibly warm here too. Hoping we don't end up with any last minute snow storms that kill everything.
Beautiful photo of some very lovely blossoms! The lighting in the background is great! :)
ReplyDeleteKateri, I love all your nature pictures. Hope you are doing well. Have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteSimply delightful. I can almost smell their sweet frangrance.
ReplyDelete