That looks like some kind of katydid! Interesting insect!
Beautiful pictures♥
What a funny place for an egg to be found!I'm not a bug/insect person, but the body looks a little short to be a grasshopper.
it seems you're not the only one who enjoys the garden, ;) your photos are great. i too think it's a funny place for a bluebird egg. but it's very pretty. have a great day~
I like your pictures. Everything here is drying up. It has been 6 weeks or more with no rain and a week of 100 degrees or more.
Strange looking insect but a cool find. Love the contrast of colors with the egg and that pretty flower.Great garden finds.
Love all the pictures but I don't have a clue about the insect! Too bad about the bluebird egg. :(
i'm pretty sure that's a katydid nymph.nice shots!
All are beautiful pictures! I'm not good at identifying bugs.
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
That looks like some kind of katydid! Interesting insect!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures♥
ReplyDeleteWhat a funny place for an egg to be found!
ReplyDeleteI'm not a bug/insect person, but the body looks a little short to be a grasshopper.
it seems you're not the only one who enjoys the garden, ;) your photos are great. i too think it's a funny place for a bluebird egg. but it's very pretty. have a great day~
ReplyDeleteI like your pictures. Everything here is drying up. It has been 6 weeks or more with no rain and a week of 100 degrees or more.
ReplyDeleteStrange looking insect but a cool find.
ReplyDeleteLove the contrast of colors with the egg and that pretty flower.
Great garden finds.
Love all the pictures but I don't have a clue about the insect! Too bad about the bluebird egg. :(
ReplyDeletei'm pretty sure that's a katydid nymph.
ReplyDeletenice shots!
All are beautiful pictures! I'm not good at identifying bugs.
ReplyDelete