Sunday, July 1, 2012

Macro Mushrooms

Found under the potato vines...


17 comments:

  1. cool shot. it seems even the mushrooms are in search of shade from the baring sun. and what of this heat... will it ever cool down? good night~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's where the fairies keep their umbrellas! How pretty they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there - nice shot. I found a similar clump in our tomato plants last summer!

    Our earth stars do look very similar, mine were growing in the granite gravel by the side of a path - so that is a very different sort of habitat to yours.

    Stewart M - Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're adorable......new one on me...never seen before.....great find and capture

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I like those! They are so delicate. A great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I have just got back to blogging after having a child and wanted to drop by to say hello. Stop by my blog if u get a chance and also
    take a moment to go "Like" Hood Photography on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay how did you take a photo this close to the ground. So pretty!

    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful. I love the little bit of dirt still sitting on top of one of the mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What pretty little mushrooms! Once it start raining here, they will just pop up out of the desert floor, it always surprises me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful depicted. Very delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kateri, Nice photograph! That group of the mushrooms is quite interesting. Have a wonderful day and a nice Fourth of July holiday tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i can't get enough of mushrooms! we have such a variety over here...it's crazy!

    nice macro shot!! such a delicate pair!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.