Kel, I'm not sure if that line is a fluke of the way the camera caught the light or if it was a wispy jet trail...I didn't notice it until I uploaded the photo.
It was definitely a peaceful ending to the day. Would you believe I have been driving past this tree almost every day for the past 2 years and only noticed it for the first time last week? (It is set back a bit from the road beyond a corn field...but still is a very striking tree.)
Looks like a pleasant evening in store. I like your poem, too. Fits well with the photo.
ReplyDeletewow, there's an interesting phenomena with that line of difference in the light coming down from the moon, almost like two skies joined together
ReplyDeleteKel, I'm not sure if that line is a fluke of the way the camera caught the light or if it was a wispy jet trail...I didn't notice it until I uploaded the photo.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jennelle!
Quite a feeling emanates from that photo; an enjoyable one.
ReplyDeleteLovely capture and well written poem.
ReplyDeleteNice photo.
ReplyDeleteRegards and best wishes
i noticed that 'line' as kel mentioned...beautiful photo...your words are perfect...and a peaceful ending to your long day...
ReplyDeleteThe evening looks like it was very pleasant!
ReplyDeleteI saw that moon last evening! It was a cold one.
ReplyDeletePretty sky!
Beautiful photo and beautiful words to accompany it!
ReplyDeleteHi Kateri, Lovely! Have an excellent coming weekend!
ReplyDeleteYour words really match the feeling this photograph evokes.
ReplyDeleteIt was definitely a peaceful ending to the day. Would you believe I have been driving past this tree almost every day for the past 2 years and only noticed it for the first time last week? (It is set back a bit from the road beyond a corn field...but still is a very striking tree.)
ReplyDelete