Has it really been 11 days since I stopped by? I LOVE the ice crystals on the fence... a lovely macro! I keep hoping for frost so I can go out and get some cool shots (oops... a pun?) but so far although it's been quite cold any number of times... no frost!
Hi Kateri, What a cool macro! Great shots! Have a fun and interesting day - stay warm, too!
ReplyDeleteThat is so neat! It reminds me of carbon.
ReplyDeleteHow pretty! You have a very good eye to have caught that, and the macro turned out very nicely!
ReplyDeleteAwesome.
ReplyDeleteI love it. Here we see very seldom "winter wonders" like that.
I fantastic shots.
another WOW!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a fantastic shot...the close up of frost on fence!!!! i love that!!
so sparkly and fresh...magical!
Has it really been 11 days since I stopped by? I LOVE the ice crystals on the fence... a lovely macro! I keep hoping for frost so I can go out and get some cool shots (oops... a pun?) but so far although it's been quite cold any number of times... no frost!
ReplyDelete