Monday, January 31, 2011

Ice Art by Mother Nature

Last night we watched a show on PBS about glass artists. Pretty amazing what can be done with molten sand and blow pipes. Among the glass art that was being made on the show were some stunningly beautiful glass icicle sculptures.  I think nature's icicle sculptures are just as beautiful, though.


6 comments:

  1. We mostly have icicles dripping off the house. They are not quite so artistic as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent composition in these photos ... I especially like the top image, though it's hard to choose a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even more beautiful, I think. Excellent photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love icicles and these are so beautiful art! Great finding from Your nature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to talk to you about an issue that I feel is a hot topic in environmental news. I have written an article that I think your readers would be interested in seeing on your blog.

    I'm looking to promote that idea that by encouraging grocery shoppers to branch out from their usual selections and to join the local food movement, they can help create a more sustainable agricultural system.

    Kori Bubnack
    k.bubnack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.