Hi Kateri, That fuzzy wuzzy little caterpillar is just shining and, as you have aptly put it, jewel-like. Excellent shot! Have a fun and fantastically great day!
It was one of those rare photos where I snapped just one photo (we were leaving for a trip) and it turned out just about perfect. The only editing I did was to crop it. :)
Hi Kateri, That fuzzy wuzzy little caterpillar is just shining and, as you have aptly put it, jewel-like. Excellent shot! Have a fun and fantastically great day!
ReplyDeleteOh, what a "bear" and You photographed it in October.
ReplyDeleteYou photo is just like from a school book, so beautiful.
That's the best photo of a woolly bear that I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteIt was one of those rare photos where I snapped just one photo (we were leaving for a trip) and it turned out just about perfect. The only editing I did was to crop it. :)
ReplyDeleteOH WOW! that is the most beautiful woolly bear ever!such a GREAT shot. such bright colors!! love it!
ReplyDeleteAh yes... warmer weather is but a distant memory at this point in winter... lovely sunny image!
ReplyDeleteDid you name that critter after me? : ) Great photo!
ReplyDelete