It has been snowing steadily all day. Compared with other places in the country, we really haven't had a whole lot of snow yet this winter. So far we have about six inches on the ground.
(The last photo is of the amaryllis on my windowsill getting ready to burst into bloom.)
Lovely snow images, and I love the last photo for contrast!
ReplyDeleteHi Kateri, Nice shots! For the first time in a while, my lawn is green and the dock is bare wood! I am going to enjoy the mini-heat wave we are having here in Cumberland County, TN! I wish you a wonderful day today!
ReplyDeleteEach snow scene is a beautiful pattern. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteSo is the flower blooming on the weekend, so you can enjoy it more.
I continue to love all of your winter photos! Keep 'em coming! :o)
ReplyDeletewow!! so beautiful!! the snowy pictures...so cool...and calm...then a BURST of color...like a SHOUT in the silence...awesome amaryllis. can't wait to see it after it blooms!
ReplyDeleteHey, how lovely photos.
ReplyDeleteThe third photo from the top is very artistic. That I love very much. It was so nice that You presented these winter photos. Thank You.