You are right. Beautiful shape and reflections.
Just beautiful~ I love reflection pictures! Thanks for sharing & for visiting my blogBlessingsRenata:)
It sure can be: the proof is in the photo!
Beautiful .... thank you!
Cool reflection!! :)
I've always liked looking into puddles and seeing the reflection of a little piece of the world.
I guess! That is lovely.
It's nice that you have had enough moisture to get a reflection! I can't remember the last time I saw a puddle... it's been MONTHS! :(
Oh how lovely. The reflection is just wonderful.
Kcjewel, wish we could send a little moisture your way...we have apparently had 21.5 inches of rain since August.
I do love this. The reflection is great.
LOVE this one! :-)
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
You are right. Beautiful shape and reflections.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful~ I love reflection pictures!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing & for visiting my blog
Blessings
Renata:)
It sure can be: the proof is in the photo!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful .... thank you!
ReplyDeleteCool reflection!! :)
ReplyDeleteI've always liked looking into puddles and seeing the reflection of a little piece of the world.
ReplyDeleteI guess! That is lovely.
ReplyDeleteIt's nice that you have had enough moisture to get a reflection! I can't remember the last time I saw a puddle... it's been MONTHS! :(
ReplyDeleteOh how lovely. The reflection is just wonderful.
ReplyDeleteKcjewel, wish we could send a little moisture your way...we have apparently had 21.5 inches of rain since August.
ReplyDeleteI do love this. The reflection is great.
ReplyDeleteLOVE this one! :-)
ReplyDelete