Hey, I accidently hit of the photo first, and got it full size. What an experience. I love your watery sky. That is a great capture.
This is an amazing picture, Kateri!
Lovely way to skywatch. Happy SWF!
that is a very cool picture!
It's a terrific composition and enlarged...it's splendid!
Great photo! The combination of colors is wonderful!
Glorious colour and light. Oh, if only every autumn day could be like this.
I love the idea to take a photo in that way You did. Lovely photo.
What a beautiful picture! :)
Hi Kateri this is beautiful!SWF
That is so beautiful, is it a reflection in the water. Simply lovely at any rate, be blessed
Hi Kateri, I certainly like this picture! It is lovely and shows the sky reflected very well. Have a nice afternoon and evening!
What a beautiful reflection!
I like the colors in this photo. :)
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Hey, I accidently hit of the photo first, and got it full size. What an experience. I love your watery sky. That is a great capture.
ReplyDeleteThis is an amazing picture, Kateri!
ReplyDeleteLovely way to skywatch. Happy SWF!
ReplyDeletethat is a very cool picture!
ReplyDeleteIt's a terrific composition and enlarged...it's splendid!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo! The combination of colors is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteGlorious colour and light. Oh, if only every autumn day could be like this.
ReplyDeleteI love the idea to take a photo in that way You did. Lovely photo.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Kateri this is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSWF
That is so beautiful, is it a reflection in the water. Simply lovely at any rate, be blessed
ReplyDeleteHi Kateri, I certainly like this picture! It is lovely and shows the sky reflected very well. Have a nice afternoon and evening!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful reflection!
ReplyDeleteI like the colors in this photo. :)
ReplyDelete