We have an amazing array of tree frogs and no two seem to look alike. I think my goal for next year will be to learn the tree frogs. This one does have unique markings.
Cute little character! We have some that look a little like him. We have to be very careful in the area where they live to not accidentally hurt one of them.
Oh my goodness. Looks like s/he's covered in moss or lichens.
ReplyDeleteThese cute little guys are one of the reasons I miss the east coast so much! (well apart from family & friends back there). Cute picture!
ReplyDeletekaty
Sure looks like it's covered with moss/lichen, very unusual.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing little creatures - and you've captured the details so wonderfully!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful. The color is just like a moss or a bark of a tree. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteWow, I have never seen one that looks mossy.
ReplyDeleteWe have an amazing array of tree frogs and no two seem to look alike. I think my goal for next year will be to learn the tree frogs. This one does have unique markings.
ReplyDeleteCool, pebbly skin on the little guy!
ReplyDeleteNeat photo... looks like something you would see in the tropics!
ReplyDeletesuperb macro...great composition!
ReplyDeleteMy Third Eye
Oh, what an interesting creature! A terrific shot.
ReplyDeleteHi Kateri, I have never seen a living Tree Frog in the wild - only in a zoo. Have a marvelous day today!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Wow look at the detail on that little guy, what a bummy texture his skin has.
ReplyDeleteCute little character! We have some that look a little like him. We have to be very careful in the area where they live to not accidentally hurt one of them.
ReplyDeleteFabulous shot! Really nice!
ReplyDeleteThat's one cool looking frog.
ReplyDeleteWOW... this is GREAT! :-)
ReplyDelete