Lovely image Kateri... I've been MIA for quite awhile, both on visiting blogs and posting to my own blogs... now that things have settled down somewhat, I hope to be more regular. I've certainly missed following along on your blog! Will hop around a bit more before going off to visit some other bloggers who've been neglected of late. :-)
I awarded you the Liebster Award! Read this post to see why! http://www.trinaholden.com/2011/11/relevant-highlight-2-connecting-with.html
Here were the 'rules' of this award as they were passed on to me, but please don't feel pressure to follow through unless the Lord leads. I just wanted to let you know how much I've been blessed to know you.
~ 1 ~ When you receive this award, copy and paste it to your blog. ~ 2 ~ Thank the blogging friend who awarded you and make sure you link back to their blog so others can check out their fabulous blog too. ~ 3 ~ Choose your five (5) up-and-coming blog picks then go share the love by commenting on their blog. ~ 4 ~ Hope and encourage that the recipients will spread the love to other up and coming blogs! (Be sure to check their blogs for the list to check out other great blogs!)
Keep blogging and writing, you are lovely! Blessings, Trina
Oh WOW! Those are gorgeous.
ReplyDeletethanks for your comment! You should check out $5 Dollar Dinner Mom. She's got lots of gluten free recipes.
Beautiful macro...and those leaves look chilly!
ReplyDeleteJust magical...I love the lace sugared edges of frost!
ReplyDeleteThat looks yummy! ^+^
ReplyDeleteWhat Am I
Lovely image Kateri... I've been MIA for quite awhile, both on visiting blogs and posting to my own blogs... now that things have settled down somewhat, I hope to be more regular. I've certainly missed following along on your blog! Will hop around a bit more before going off to visit some other bloggers who've been neglected of late. :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Ginny, What a lovely shot! Frosty rose leaves are just beautiful! Have an excellent Tuesday tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool, cool picture!!
ReplyDeleteI guess you had a heavy frost! Very Pretty.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing how frost forms around the edges? Very pretty!
ReplyDeletelooks like winter is around the corner !!
ReplyDeleteLove the frosty detail!
ReplyDeleteReally marvelous macro!!!!
ReplyDeleteI awarded you the Liebster Award! Read this post to see why! http://www.trinaholden.com/2011/11/relevant-highlight-2-connecting-with.html
ReplyDeleteHere were the 'rules' of this award as they were passed on to me, but please don't feel pressure to follow through unless the Lord leads. I just wanted to let you know how much I've been blessed to know you.
~ 1 ~ When you receive this award, copy and paste it to your blog.
~ 2 ~ Thank the blogging friend who awarded you and make sure you link back to their blog so others can check out their fabulous blog too.
~ 3 ~ Choose your five (5) up-and-coming blog picks then go share the love by commenting on their blog.
~ 4 ~ Hope and encourage that the recipients will spread the love to other up and coming blogs! (Be sure to check their blogs for the list to check out other great blogs!)
Keep blogging and writing, you are lovely!
Blessings,
Trina
Beautiful shot there! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! The leaves do look like they're etched in sparkling sugar.
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful. It doesn't even look cold, but I bet it was.
ReplyDeletePERFECT title for your beautiful picture!! wow!! love it!
ReplyDeleteI know they're not supposed to but they look delicious!!!!!!!!! Maybe I should go get breakfast...
ReplyDeleteIncredible photo, indeed. I love it.
ReplyDelete