Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ah, there they are!

Sprouts! I knew there was something hiding under all that that snow yesterday. Wintersown red Russian kale.

And here are the crocuses in my herb garden.If you look really hard you can see French sorrel, chives, and lavender starting to green up.

Scilla in the lawn. Someday I want my lawn to be a solid blue carpet in the spring. I'm working on it, bulb by bulb.

The main garden. My, what a mess. My gardening style is kind of random. I'm realizing I need to get my act together. Right now the only method to the madness is the fact that there is a black walnut tree on one side, and lots of plants don't grow well next to black walnuts.
Daffodils getting ready to bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.