Saturday, April 25, 2009

First Planting

Mmm, I love freshly prepared garden beds.

And the little sprouts that will be shortly going into the beds.spinach, kale, collards, lettuce...

And even better will be the baby greens I will be harvesting in two weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kateri, Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. It's nice to 'meet' you :)
    Where did you live in upstate NY?
    I'm babying seedlings along and looking forward to being able to plant them in the ground.
    We had 89ºF here today! Lots of beautiful sunshine, but gusty, hot winds, which weren't so great. Last Friday was freezing, with rain and a little snow. That's upstate NY for you :)
    I too love daffodils and yours are gorgeous!
    I enjoyed reading about Machu Picchu too. It looks like a beautiful place.
    I hope You'll come back and visit again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little pots of greens are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.