Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Somewhere under the snow....

Somewhere under all this snow there are some brave little sprouts. I know they are there, because I saw them Saturday when I got home from Peru. Kale, collards, lettuce, and poppies are sprouting. It snowed Sunday evening and it hasn't melted yet. I hear temps are going to be in the 50's tomorrow, so maybe the snow will melt. As nice as it is to be home, this cold weather is taking a bit to get used too!Winter sown milk jugs covered with snow on April 7th.

Purple crocus surrounded by ice crystals.

3 comments:

  1. quite a brave little crocus you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not a random mess, it's called intercropping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that crocus picture is beautiful! I have some egg cartons I need to drop off to you on Wed.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.