Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another Nesting Swan


This is the fourth nesting swan I have seen so far this spring. Amazing what you can see if you just keep your eyes open when driving. It is things like this that make all the driving that I do for my job feel like it is worth while.  I'm hoping I will get a glimpse of some cygnets this spring. I have never seen one before. There are at least  four different ponds that I can look for baby swans on a few weeks from now.  (I just need a better camera...)

7 comments:

  1. Oh... it would be wonderful if you spotted babies and could share photographs of them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nice find! I'd love to see some babies too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kateri, What wonderful living scenery to pass on your rounds. How great is that ? I know you have an eye (and heart) for nature. Have a super nice afternoon and evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen a wild swan. It would be wonderful to see one, and the babies a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy that You found this to give us pleasure to admire it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had never seen a wild swan until moving to Michigan. I couldn't believe at first that they are wild birds. I'm still rather in awe of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw a nesting swan last year for the first time and found it rather magical.

    Lucky for you to have seen 4 this spring.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.