Hi Kateri, I really love cows! I know that sound pretty strange as I do not and have never, lived on a farm. A good friend had a 500 acre Long Horn Cattle ranch so I have been around cows on occasion but never on a regular basis. Great pictures! Glad you had a good Easter. I did too! Have a wonderful day today!
I think those girls were as curious about you and you were them. Great reflections.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a good day.
Very nice photographs... it's nice to see blue sky!!!
ReplyDeleteThat was a beautiful blue sky! We had a clear and warm day here too.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter, Kateri. I'm glad you had a lovely spring morning.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, tranquil photos -- yes, spring is finally here. (It's been slow to arrive here in B.C., too.)
Hi Kateri, I really love cows! I know that sound pretty strange as I do not and have never, lived on a farm. A good friend had a 500 acre Long Horn Cattle ranch so I have been around cows on occasion but never on a regular basis. Great pictures! Glad you had a good Easter. I did too! Have a wonderful day today!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful. That day we had for the first time "real summer day".
ReplyDeleteI love those cows staring at the photographer.