That's lovely! We don't have them here.
Hi Kateri, I have never seen that particular wildflower. Glad you have taken an excellent picture and shared it here. Have a super nice day today!
beautiful picture!! shortly...you'll have dots of color all over the place!! how nice...and well worth the wait...following all the snow...eh?!
This one seems to be so lovely.I have seen here Hepatica nobilis, Anemone nemorosa and Anemone ranunculoides. In our garden we have as wild flowers those two first. The last one is protected and it is very rare.
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
That's lovely! We don't have them here.
ReplyDeleteHi Kateri, I have never seen that particular wildflower. Glad you have taken an excellent picture and shared it here. Have a super nice day today!
ReplyDeletebeautiful picture!! shortly...you'll have dots of color all over the place!! how nice...and well worth the wait...following all the snow...eh?!
ReplyDeleteThis one seems to be so lovely.
ReplyDeleteI have seen here Hepatica nobilis, Anemone nemorosa and Anemone ranunculoides. In our garden we have as wild flowers those two first. The last one is protected and it is very rare.