Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dandelion Field


15 comments:

  1. Lovely,sunny flowers dandelions and what a lovely name they have.
    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! You've got good clouds, a nice old barn and a field of dandelions! Doesn't get much better than that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kateri, If you took out the structures and added board fence, it would be a scene like my backyard is right now. Lots of Dandelions everywhere! My hubby does mow every other week, too! Have an excellent Friday tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely to see. I can't find the similar view here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful photo for SWF!Thank you for sharing and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely. I am your new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our yard is almost full of dandelions too. Great photo!

    SWF

    ReplyDelete
  9. A field of sunshine! I am jealous of all the barns around you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful field of flowers. Too bad they have such a bad reputation. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderfully scenic photo. That's a lot of Dandelions...here we weed them out of our yards as much as possible but they do have a certain charm.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a great decision you made to move here in 2009 - I'm a city girl, but I love dandelions:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a beautiful place... reminds me of home when I was growing up! <3

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.