Linked to Macro Monday.
Thank you to Jessica White from Life in the White House for designing the current blog header. You can click over to her blog, to follow along as she and her husband raise 4 children--ages 2 and under--and that includes 3 month old triplets.
Pretty! The beads of water really add to it...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tulip!
ReplyDeleteAnd beautiful Blog Header, too!
Happy Macro Monday!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie
Love the deep vibrant color of this tulip! Lovely shot!
ReplyDeleteYou said in your comment on my dandelion that you loved them. Yes, you do and I LOVE your header! :)
Very pretty, and I love the new header!
ReplyDeleteI've not seen a tulip like this one, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful macro shot of the tulip and I've been meaning to mention how much I like your new header! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tulip and the color love it. I am excited with my three tulips after these years I might have three flowers hehe. Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteJelly Beans
Nice header and post!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot! I love the water droplets.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful picture. I think I could look at flower pictures all day and never get bored. There is just such priceless beauty in them.
ReplyDeleteTulips....my favorite flowers! Any flower with water on it is always especially beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJess
http://www.lifeinthewhitehouse.com/
Hi Kateri, Yes, Tulips are splendid! Nice picture. Have a super day tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Australia. This tulip is so pretty! Your word verification advice is very sensible, and I have removed mine as a result, thankyou. Happy Easter!!
ReplyDelete