That's so pretty! I've never seen one like that!
There are actually several varieties of pink trumpet daffodils--I have this one and a double daffodil called Replete that has pink in it.
That is such a pretty flower.
Georgeous flower, flowers are such a delicate gift of beauty from our gracious lord. Do you grow all varieties?
I do have several varieties of daffodils--only two that have pink in them, though.
Hi Kateri, So cool! I love seeing different varieties of the Daffs. Have a really great day today and a nice one tomorrow!
That is such a pretty combination!
There are so many different looks to daffodils now that you could have a garden of just them. Of course, it wouldn't last long.
You are right about that, Sandy! They are pretty while they last, though.
Very pretty! :)
I love daffodils and this one is so beautiful.
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
That's so pretty! I've never seen one like that!
ReplyDeleteThere are actually several varieties of pink trumpet daffodils--I have this one and a double daffodil called Replete that has pink in it.
DeleteThat is such a pretty flower.
ReplyDeleteGeorgeous flower, flowers are such a delicate gift of beauty from our gracious lord. Do you grow all varieties?
ReplyDeleteI do have several varieties of daffodils--only two that have pink in them, though.
DeleteHi Kateri, So cool! I love seeing different varieties of the Daffs. Have a really great day today and a nice one tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a pretty combination!
ReplyDeleteThere are so many different looks to daffodils now that you could have a garden of just them. Of course, it wouldn't last long.
ReplyDeleteYou are right about that, Sandy! They are pretty while they last, though.
DeleteVery pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteI love daffodils and this one is so beautiful.
ReplyDelete