There is something about this set of wire corn cribs--silhouetted against the ever changing sky at the top of a hill on a neatly kept up little farm--that sings to my soul.
The day I finally stopped to take a picture, the sky was clear blue, but I also love seeing them against cloud filled skies as well.
Linked to Skywatch Friday.
Wow - amazing shots. Love the outline of the cribs in the first one.
ReplyDeleteReally interesting... would have had no idea what they were without your description! Excellent photos.
ReplyDeleteWow. In my eyes they could be "space rockets". Cool photos!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful captures. Happy sky watching.
ReplyDeleteMy Sky.
Very cool! I hope we get to see them again at different stages of "full!" :)
ReplyDeleteOooh, these are lovely clear, crisp pictures..the colors vivid and bright. I'm glad you stopped to take this picture.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great shot! I used to have a couple of those, but now they make the fence for my cattle lane. :-)
ReplyDeleteMy first time to see a corn crib like that. Great shots Kateri!
ReplyDeleteSWF
Beautiful shot!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty barn and those cribs are just oozing potential,waiting to be filled!
ReplyDeleteI like the farm and the corn cribs. That color of red looks wonderful against a blue sky.
ReplyDeleteMy parents bought an old farm when I was a kid, that had a square log corn crib out near the barn. As far as I know, we never took a photo of it while living there!
Your photographs are always so clear and bright. Somedays my heart feels like those cribs--standing alert against the sky--just waiting to be filled.
ReplyDeleteoooh! They must be especially fantastical during fall or at dusk...skeletons against the sky.
ReplyDeleteHi Kateri, I like seeing the outline of the corn cribs too! Sculpture in every-day life! Have an outstanding day and a nice coming week!
ReplyDeleteSings to my soul as well... lovely!
ReplyDelete