That's a great winter family! I love seeing the hair treatments!
HAHA... those are precious! The children don't look a thing like that parent... the milkman maybe? ;)
Hi Kateri, Ohhh Aww, these are so much fun to see! I love the sense of humor these snow-people show. Fun fun fun! Have a great day today!
I was thinking those kids must have different fathers, too! They are so cute. Too bad they have to melt.
Fantastic!I could not help smiling when I saw these photos. I have never seen snowmen and their families which cause inside me so warm feelings.Thank You presenting them.
Oh, this made me smile. I think the hairstyling is fantastic. So creative.
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
That's a great winter family! I love seeing the hair treatments!
ReplyDeleteHAHA... those are precious! The children don't look a thing like that parent... the milkman maybe? ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Kateri, Ohhh Aww, these are so much fun to see! I love the sense of humor these snow-people show. Fun fun fun! Have a great day today!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking those kids must have different fathers, too! They are so cute. Too bad they have to melt.
ReplyDeleteFantastic!
ReplyDeleteI could not help smiling when I saw these photos. I have never seen snowmen and their families which cause inside me so warm feelings.
Thank You presenting them.
Oh, this made me smile. I think the hairstyling is fantastic. So creative.
ReplyDelete