Beautiful sunset: perfect for Valentine's!
B E A U T I F U L red sky...so fitting for Vday!
Hi Kateri, Super pretty! I like the photograph for its vividness, crispnes, and artistic view. Have a super day today!
Wow, that was perfect for the day.
Fantastic photo!!!
Stunning! A valentine from God! :o)
Gorgeous sunset, great photo.
So beautiful. When I'm not able to go for long walks on the weekend, I'll come to Dandelion Haven & look at this image.
WOW... gorgeous... sorry I've been lax in visiting lately... I do appreciate your visits and eventually make it back here... this is truly spectacular and I like the words you chose to post with the photo almost as much as the photo itself! :-)
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Beautiful sunset: perfect for Valentine's!
ReplyDeleteB E A U T I F U L red sky...so fitting for Vday!
ReplyDeleteHi Kateri, Super pretty! I like the photograph for its vividness, crispnes, and artistic view. Have a super day today!
ReplyDeleteWow, that was perfect for the day.
ReplyDeleteFantastic photo!!!
ReplyDeleteStunning! A valentine from God! :o)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous sunset, great photo.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. When I'm not able to go for long walks on the weekend, I'll come to Dandelion Haven & look at this image.
ReplyDeleteWOW... gorgeous... sorry I've been lax in visiting lately... I do appreciate your visits and eventually make it back here... this is truly spectacular and I like the words you chose to post with the photo almost as much as the photo itself! :-)
ReplyDelete