What a glorious sun pillar on a peaceful evening, as the last flickering torch of day reaches for a legacy of colorful remembrance.
Hi Kateri, Your picture is excellent and very artistically shot! Beautiful view and very inspirational. Have an excellent day today!
Cold but beautiful. The sunset contains a promise of spring.
loving your sunset pictures!!! amazing beauty!
I'm finding it so difficult to leave your site this morning. And there really is no good reason to hurry away.Beautiful and inspirational as wildlifewatcher said.Now, on to the next (working backwards through this month).
Wow. I love that "light pole". That is gorgeous.
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
What a glorious sun pillar on a peaceful evening, as the last flickering torch of day reaches for a legacy of colorful remembrance.
ReplyDeleteHi Kateri, Your picture is excellent and very artistically shot! Beautiful view and very inspirational. Have an excellent day today!
ReplyDeleteCold but beautiful. The sunset contains a promise of spring.
ReplyDeleteloving your sunset pictures!!! amazing beauty!
ReplyDeleteI'm finding it so difficult to leave your site this morning. And there really is no good reason to hurry away.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and inspirational as wildlifewatcher said.
Now, on to the next (working backwards through this month).
Wow. I love that "light pole". That is gorgeous.
ReplyDelete