Wow, what a mosaic that is! I often see contrails here, but that combination is awesome!
OMG, what contrails You captured! I do love Your shot, that's so fantastic.
That is so beautiful, a Michigan sky, oh me, I have not seen one if years, thanks dear for the shot, hugs my friend, have a great day, and stay warm, Barbara
tree tops...fluff...and blue sky!! NICE!! :]
Hi Kateri, That certainly is a mysterious looking though beautiful photograph! Have a great Saturday!
A dance of clouds rises from behind outlines of winter trees ...
That is an awesome shot of the clouds. You did a great job.
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Wow, what a mosaic that is! I often see contrails here, but that combination is awesome!
ReplyDeleteOMG, what contrails You captured! I do love Your shot, that's so fantastic.
ReplyDeleteThat is so beautiful, a Michigan sky, oh me, I have not seen one if years, thanks dear for the shot, hugs my friend, have a great day, and stay warm, Barbara
ReplyDeletetree tops...fluff...and blue sky!! NICE!! :]
ReplyDeleteHi Kateri, That certainly is a mysterious looking though beautiful photograph! Have a great Saturday!
ReplyDeleteA dance of clouds rises from behind outlines of winter trees ...
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesome shot of the clouds. You did a great job.
ReplyDelete