Even your flowers dress in their best to celebrate our risen Christ! I'm full of praise and looking forward to tomorrow's worship. I hope your day will be blessed as you join your praise for the sacrifice made for us.
Hi Kateri, Happy Easter!
Happy Easter to you and yours! :)
So lovely!
Happy Easter and Happy Spring! Every year around this time I remember the GORGEOUS garden you created for me. I'm glad I found your blog.
and looking at those glorious flowers..how could anyone doubt?!
I always love hearing from you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Even your flowers dress in their best to celebrate our risen Christ! I'm full of praise and looking forward to tomorrow's worship. I hope your day will be blessed as you join your praise for the sacrifice made for us.
ReplyDeleteHi Kateri, Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you and yours! :)
ReplyDeleteSo lovely!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter and Happy Spring! Every year around this time I remember the GORGEOUS garden you created for me. I'm glad I found your blog.
ReplyDeleteand looking at those glorious flowers..how could anyone doubt?!
ReplyDelete